Question: Do the forensics team think it's an accident?
Answer: No And.
Yes, I'm using Yes/No/And/But dice. I did for the last question, too, but got a flat answer.
The police came back today, to question me further. I think that they think that I did it. I don't know why.
It was an uncomfortable conversation - I don't remember much about any of the interactions I've had with any of my neighbours - I certainly don't remember making any of them feel uncomfortable.
In the end, I told the police about the antipsychotic drugs that the doctor prescribed me. I had to - I felt like they were blaming me for the deaths of those people! And I didn't do it! I'm sure I didn't do it!
They looked really unhappy when I told them about the drugs, and asked for the name of my doctor. I told them, of course. What else could I do? But they didn't take me away.
And my doctor called me up later and told me that they wanted to speak to him about me, and I told him to tell them the truth.
I don't think I killed my neighbours. But what if I did, and I just don't remember?
I don't feel well.
Answer: No And.
Yes, I'm using Yes/No/And/But dice. I did for the last question, too, but got a flat answer.
The police came back today, to question me further. I think that they think that I did it. I don't know why.
It was an uncomfortable conversation - I don't remember much about any of the interactions I've had with any of my neighbours - I certainly don't remember making any of them feel uncomfortable.
In the end, I told the police about the antipsychotic drugs that the doctor prescribed me. I had to - I felt like they were blaming me for the deaths of those people! And I didn't do it! I'm sure I didn't do it!
They looked really unhappy when I told them about the drugs, and asked for the name of my doctor. I told them, of course. What else could I do? But they didn't take me away.
And my doctor called me up later and told me that they wanted to speak to him about me, and I told him to tell them the truth.
I don't think I killed my neighbours. But what if I did, and I just don't remember?
I don't feel well.
Comments
Post a Comment