Question: Do they get rescued before the building collapses?
Answer: Flat No.
The building is getting awfully creaky. We've been spending our time on the roof, talking, since we finished exploring the building. To be honest, I'm not so sure that we shouldn't brave the flood waters. It may well be safer than staying where we are, especially now that the waters have subsided a little bit, and seem a bit calmer.
We were talking about politics. I told her that I wasn't unsympathetic to her cause, I just didn't see the point in still raising consciousness. People aren't going to become any more sympathetic than they are now. They aren't going to be any more likely to join the cause than they were before.
She kind of wilted at that point. She admitted that they didn't really know what else to do - it's just that the other communist groups are in favour of violent revolution, and nobody in the Neon Marxists wanted that.
She asked me about my dream, too. What did I want? I turned scarlet at that, and mumbled a bit. She gave me a funny look and told me that she'd find out eventually. But then we realised something.
We're swaying. The building is swaying. We have to get out of here.
Answer: Flat No.
The building is getting awfully creaky. We've been spending our time on the roof, talking, since we finished exploring the building. To be honest, I'm not so sure that we shouldn't brave the flood waters. It may well be safer than staying where we are, especially now that the waters have subsided a little bit, and seem a bit calmer.
We were talking about politics. I told her that I wasn't unsympathetic to her cause, I just didn't see the point in still raising consciousness. People aren't going to become any more sympathetic than they are now. They aren't going to be any more likely to join the cause than they were before.
She kind of wilted at that point. She admitted that they didn't really know what else to do - it's just that the other communist groups are in favour of violent revolution, and nobody in the Neon Marxists wanted that.
She asked me about my dream, too. What did I want? I turned scarlet at that, and mumbled a bit. She gave me a funny look and told me that she'd find out eventually. But then we realised something.
We're swaying. The building is swaying. We have to get out of here.
Comments
Post a Comment