I decided to try a game based in a world that starts out being as close to real as possible, without discounting the possibility that there is something seriously weird going on in the background.
With that in mind, I created my main character, and decided that she lives in an apartment in the centre of a city that bears a close resemblance to Canberra, Australia.
The stats are generated by rolling 4 d6's, discarding the lowest number, and adding the results together. The maximum possible score is 18 per stat. These are rolled against a d20 where required, thus allowing for the possibility of failure.
My other main tool is the Mythic Oracle.
Quick note: I've borrowed the Department of Immigration, ASIO (Australian Security Intelligence Organisation), and the Socialist Alliance from the real world, because I couldn't be bothered inventing my own versions. If my versions bear any resemblance to the real things, it is purely coincidence.
Comments
Post a Comment