RPG: Road to the Unknown.
Use a D6 die to see how your story begins:
2. You whent to a party the night before and got really drunk. you wake up in
the middle of a unknown road.
1 card: 9 Hearts. I encounter a witch. She runs away.
The sun is shining brightly. Too brightly. My head feels like it is about to explode, and my stomach feels like somebody dropped a cannon ball into it. I wish I had vomited it all up last night - it wouldn’t have been pretty, but at least I wouldn’t feel as crappy as I do now.
The party was a mistake. I had known that before I went, but not attending wasn’t an option. It was my employer’s 50th anniversary, after all. Everybody was there - even that small posse of creeps from Stores.
The Creeps. They probably spiked everybodys’ drinks. That’s probably why I got so drunk. And why I feel so bad. The number of drinks I had aren’t normally enough to get me that drunk. And alcohol doesn’t usually make my head throb like this when I do drink too much.
And maybe they’re why I’m here. In the middle of a strange suburb that I’ve never seen before. A place where the houses are old fashioned. Too old fashioned. This city isn’t old enough to have buildings like those.
They’re all derelict, too, which is even stranger. The windows are all dark, curtainless. Some have glass in them, but that’s mostly broken. Many of the doors are off their hinges. Their gardens are all overgrown and neglected.
I wander along. There’s nobody here. Nobody at all. No people, no animals, no birds. Nothing but the breeze rustling in the weeds.
And a gasp. I frown - it wasn’t me gasping.
I turn around. There’s a woman there. She’s wearing a long black dress, and a tall pointy hat. She has a straw broom in her hands. A witch?
She sits on the broom, rises into the air, and darts away. I stare after her.
A witch.
She looked scared as she fled.
I look around some more. Why would I be scary?
Comments
Post a Comment