4 cards: 8 Spades, 8 hearts, King spades, 3 spades.
You here A scream
You encounter A shadow person
you See a shooting star
You see odd smoke rising from the ground
I poked around in one of the houses after the witch fled - I felt like crap and needed more rest. So I took shelter, and slept. I don't have my phone, or wallet. There's not even anything in my pockets. And someone is going to pay for that.
At any rate, I feel better now. I even managed to find this notebook, and something to write with. That's good.
I didn’t wake up in my bed at home, though. That’s bad.
Four things happened today, very quickly. Somebody screamed. There was a person’s shadow, with no person attached. There was a shooting star. And there was the smoke.
No, wait. That’s not the order they happened in. First there was the smoke. It came seeping out of the ground, in the middle of the suburb’s oval. There was no fire. The ground wasn’t even warm. Then the shooting star appeared. It materialised in the smoke, and shot up into the air, taking the smoke with it.
Then somebody screamed, and the shadow that didn’t have anybody casting it rushed by. It…it had a pointed hat. Like the witch did. The one who flew away looking scared. I think something happened to her. I’m getting scared now. This doesn’t make any sense.
Comments
Post a Comment