4 cards: 7 spades, Queen spades, 10 spades, King clubs.
You see a angel
You see someone dragging something
you see a hole in the ground
you start to daydream about aliens.
I saw somebody else a little while ago. I only saw them at a distance - they were wearing a long, hooded robe, and they were dragging something. I followed the person, taking care not to catch up. The thing that the person was dragging looked uncannily like the witch who had run away from me when I first arrived here.
The person dragging the witch’s body headed towards the suburb’s church. There were more hooded robed figures there, waiting for the person. They were gathered around a large hole in the ground. They stood there, motionless and voiceless, waiting.
As I watched, the person dragged the body up to the hole in the ground. As the person approached, the rest of the congregation began to drone.
A movement above the congregation caught my eye, and I looked up. There was another robed figure - a human with a white robe and bright white wings. An angel? It seemed to be carrying some kind of video camera. It was filming the activity with great interest.
The person with the body dragged the body to the hole in the ground as the droning intensified, and then dumped it into the hole.
There was a shout from the onlookers, and one of them said “Praise be!” The rest echoed the phrase, and then they all dispersed.
I started to wonder if there were aliens involved.
The angel flew away as well, and I left before they spotted me.
Comments
Post a Comment